Support Our School
St. John's Golf Classic
Our Annual St. John’s Golf Classic fundraiser will be held on Friday, September 13, 2019 at Deer Run Golf Course in Victoria, MN. ALL of the proceeds for this event benefit SJB Catholic Montessori School and this is the BIGGEST fundraiser of the year! Please join us in making this a very successful event so that we can continue to keep tuition costs low and pay our wonderful teachers and assistants.
How can you help?
- Do you golf? Put together a foursome and register! https://sjexcels.ejoinme.org/2019registration
- Spread the word. Share our Facebook event and invite your friends!
- Volunteer the day of the event. We need help with set-up, tear-down, our Paint & Sip event, and photography.
- Bring in donated items for our silent auction. (The possibilities here are endless – gift cards, themed baskets, sports tickets, etc). Feel free to print and use this form for receipt and tax purposes.
- Become a sponsor. Do you own a business? This is a great way to advertise. Or get your family name out there! (Hole sponsors start at $250 and levels go up from there). Sponsor information here.
Elementary and Middle School will be dismissed at noon on Friday, September 13th to allow most of our school staff to attend and thank those supporting our school in this effort.
For the non-golfers, we are again offering the Paint & Sip at 1:00 pm. This is another fun opportunity to support the Golf Classic by drinking wine on the patio, painting and having the opportunity for fellowship! Registration link here: https://sjexcels.ejoinme.org/2019registration
St. John's Lenten Fish Fry
In conjunction with the Knights of Columbus, we offer two Friday Fish Frys in Lent. The proceeds benefit the Middle School Odyssey Trip and the Elementary Fall Camping Trip. The Knights fry the fish and the school families set up, cook, serve and clean up. It's a fun event with a great meal!
Fundraise while you shop. Help raise money for our School! Scrip offers 750+ top retail brands and St. John's earns a rebate on every gift card you purchase.
Here are the easy steps to join:
1. Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and select Join a Program
2. Enter St. John's enrollment code: B48DE9EL25832
3. Link your bank account to enroll in online payments and place your first order
*Purchase your gift cards by Monday evening. Orders will be placed on Tuesdays and will be available for pick up at the school office on Fridays.
Saturday, May 9, 2020 from 10 am - 12 pm
This is our annual all-school fundraiser. Each student is expected to raise $300. They look for sponsors to donate per pin knocked down or as a one-time donation. You can go online here to make a pledge or donation. Thank you for supporting our school!
Location: Country Club Lanes, Tonka Bay
*Parents will receive packets of information that contain fundraising information.
St. John’s Annual Spring PLant Gift Card Sale
St. John’s School teams up with The Garden Patch in Excelsior every year to make your garden beautiful and bountiful! Gift Certificates to the Garden Patch may be purchased this spring after Mass or at the church or school office. Thirty percent of all certificates sold goes back to the school! Not planting that much at home? Donate a certificate to the church for the beautification of the grounds or to the school for the school vegetable garden! The St. John’s Garden Club will be planting this spring and love to be able to purchase more plants and flowers! Please contact either the parish or school office to order!